Welcome to Connellsville Presbyterian Church (EPC)
We are a multi-generational church, located in Connellsville PA, in Fayette County. Connellsville Presbyterian began as a small church in 1829, had its own building by 1849, and merged with other Connellsville Presbyterian churches in 1879 and 1963. For over 180 years, CPC has ministered to the residents of Connellsville and surrounding communities. Connellsville Presbyterian has recently become a full member congregation of the Evangelical Presbyterian Church and is a member of the Presbytery of the Alleghenies, which currently consists of 65 congregations.
The Rev. Suzanne Brown Zampella, Pastor